Wednesday 22 July 2015

Morocco | photo diary





















































I just spent a painstaking few hours and several episodes of Desperate Housewives (honestly) rearranging these images to be sure they're even and central so I'm really hoping my efforts have been successful and they stay aligned! 

This is just an insight into my week away with my boyfriend in Morocco at the beginning of July. I wish I had taken so many more pictures, including those of the resort but I wasn't as on top of it as I should have been. Most of the images were of our adventures outside of our beautiful resort, the Riu Tikida Palmeraie located 15 minutes outside of the infamous Medina quarter of Marrakech. I had a wonderful time and the city and hotel definitely lived up to expectations! Above are pictures of our camel trekking, a visit into Marrakech and the markets and our wonderful visit to the magical Cascades of Ouzoud, 

I hope you enjoy taking a peek at a handful of my holiday pictures and thanks for reading,

b x 


No comments :

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC