Monday 28 September 2015

Louis Vuitton Series 3 | POP Magazine Party

Last Monday I was lucky enough, along with some other students at LCF, to get an invitation to a private viewing of the Louis Vuitton Series 3 Exhibition with an after party held by POP Magazine.
It were an eagerly awaited event and with the posters dotted up all around London, I couldn't wait for it to come and the night itself definitely lived up to expectations. 





























The gorgeous exhibition was followed by a night of live music, free drinks and delicious food and I just hope that I am fortunate enough to attend more events like this in the future.
My pictures really don't do the exhibition justice, and I suggest that you should make the time to visit yourselves if you haven't already. It really was breathtaking and, like me, you're likely to want all of the new collection ASAP.

b x 

No comments :

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC