Sunday 10 July 2016

Reality Check


Since finishing my first year of uni, not much has really happened and I really don't feel like I'm in the middle of this so-called 'Summer'. 



With the miserable weather and working 24/7 my life's reached a bit of a mundane slump with the same routine day-in-day-out. But all is not lost, there are still over 10 weeks left of 'Summer' and I intend to make the absolute most of them. Next week me and my flatmates begin our search for a new place to live, and while it's a scary and exceptionally grown-up thing to be doing, especially for the four of us, it is so exciting. Rent and deposits looming in the near-future however mean the whole going away business looks more and more unlikely everyday, but I am lucky enough to live in London where there is something to do every day practically on your doorstep, so it's time to take full advantage. 

While the beginning of my break has been a bit of a bust, I can't not exclaim about my new found love of Sex And The City. It's no secret I'm a severe binge-watcher of tv shows and once I finally committed to it, I wondered why it had ever taken me so long. It is honestly as though I am watching my future unfold right before my eyes every time I watch it, strangely crazy and strangely true. Instead of writing about relationships however, I do intend to focus on fashion but who knows where my interests and expertise may turn to, but it's cool, she obviously did alright.

b x 

No comments :

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC