Thursday 4 September 2014

My Week In Photos, 1









Due to my lack of confidence and lack of exciting outfits to post about 24/7, I've decided the best way to translate my life into my blog is the old 'My Week In Photos' post. To be honest the last week hasn't been too exciting so these are a couple of photos I've compiled together from the last two weeks of what I've been up to. The following weeks of me going back to college are likely to be mirror selfies of outfits and sad faces due to being brought back to the real world but I hope over time I occasionally have something exciting and worthwhile to include!

1. READING! This photo was taken when arriving on the Wednesday (over two weeks ago now - cry). As you can see I was being oh so helpful sitting around taking photos while my boyfriend constructed several tents.
2. This is a horrible photograph but I love it so much. At Reading Festival, the charity ActionAid had a tent set up and workers walking around taking fun snaps like this raising awareness for their 'Bollocks to Poverty' campaign. A charity single was created by competition winners Tony Blaize and Jembe Tatu, mentored by Chase and Status called 'Music Speaks' and is currently available to download with all proceeds donated to Action Aid! 
3. At Reading there was an Intel pop up tent which had facilities such as free wi-fi, free phone charging service and even this super cute (free) polaroid printing station for your instagram pics! All you had to do was use the hash tag 'SmartenUpReading' on the caption or comment of your photo and your photograph was sent to print! I only got a few and really wish I got more because they're my favourite things ever! 
4. Cute and cheesy picture of me and my other half having the best time at Reading! (He's not often a photo smiler!)
5. The Reading Blues. Thankfully back in my own too-big-for-me-bed seemed a nice idea however the Reading Blues hit me hard and I'm actually still dealing with the Post-Reading flu, two weeks on.
6. Before going away, I ordered a phone case from a small seller called Izzy Clarke and recieved it the day after I got back and was soo happy with it immediately! I ordered the pineapple phone case (only £6 might I add) and I am in love, it's so cute! I'm already considering purchasing the watermelon one too! Click here for her site, I definitely recommend a visit (and a buy).
7. The weekend after Reading, my boyfriend, his sister and I took a trip to Cheltenham to visit their Aunt! I did not want to come back. The place is absolutely stunning. So quaint and delicate and classy all at the same time and it was all way too much for me. This picture is of Zizzi's on the edge of their town centre; an old church renovated to be a beautiful and archaic restaurant. My picture is horrendous and I'm ashamed at how bad it is but I remembered last minute to take a snap but have not captured what it was like at all, such a shame.
8. Another gay picture of me and Alex in the changing rooms in H&M (I DIDN'T BUY A SINGLE THING - CLAP FOR ME!)
9. Snap of me the other morning relaxing finally after those hectic two weeks.. reading with a cup of tea, my absolute favourite thing to do.

I rambled again

b x

2 comments :

  1. Great post, love all the photos :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it :) I'll definitely be checking your blog out x

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC