Friday 19 September 2014

My Week in Photos, 2











I again never actually uploaded this when I was meant to however not much exactly happened for me to document on so it's not as if it were a major loss. Despite trying my hardest to ensure my college work is up to date and a stress-free element of my life, not a lot has been going on recently. Considering I'm saving for a MacBook, I have been forcing myself to stay indoors and not proceeding to the checkout while browsing online and so haven't really got much to show for my recent antics apart from a number of ever-growing wish lists so here are just a few snaps of the little things I've been doing over the week.

1. I actually took this photo after a shoot for my friend Emily. As a photography student, she needed someone to model under her 'Little Black Dress' brief and after helping her out a lot in her week last year, I am now her go-to girl! I am practically a model.
2. This was simply taken en route to the post office to send off some Depop sales last week. I have actually been surprised with the amount of sales however I still have a lot more that needs to go so you know, get on it! (brog_a)
3. My shameless toilet selfie during college last week. My t-shirt dress from UO is one of my favourite things at the moment being so bright and flashy simply on it's own and has been really suitable for styling for the transition into the cooler weather early mornings.
4. I must confess pay day last week meant I felt obliged to shop. I budgeted myself from the beginning and ended up spending exactly the amount I allowed for myself. Unfortunately a lot of it was just boring college utensils I needed to put some organisation into my life and I have to return items due to them being faulty !! I seriously have no luck at all recently, so saddening.
5. I'm am the biggest sucker for The Range. I just love decorative pieces and The Range always have something sweet I want to buy and add to my ever-growing collection of things. My boyfriend draws and recently started selling pieces locally and needed to buy some frames so when he mentioned The Range I was straight there. Can't go wrong with elephants and pick'n'mix.
6. Thursday's are killer. My only full day at college with teeny tiny breaks inbetween which just disappear. This was just me dying.
7. Friday! Today! They are quite the opposite to Thursdays with just one lesson first thing. They are now my designated weekly photo post days considering I do nothing else then but now I just have to ensure I actually do it on time! 

b x 

No comments :

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC