Thursday 9 October 2014

Paisley Pants





Coat / Zara // Scarf / Urban Outfitters // Smart Joggers / MissPap // Shoes / Dr Martens

Much to my dismay, my migraines and loss of vision hasn't seem to let up for the past week and a half so I'm struggling even more so to keep up with college work as well as regularly being able to put in a regular post here. Being limited to the confines of my bed, I haven't really been up to much else other than staring at the bland four walls of my bedroom so yet again, my weekly update post to come later won't be an exciting one however I'm getting off to the doctors later so fingers crossed there's a solution to my problems close at hand.
Unfortunately not too long ago, I left the window in my bedroom open and the wind coming in blew my mirror and smashed it on the floor so the only mirror in which I can take pictures in is my older brothers dark gloomy man cave so the quality is quite shoddy here however this is one of my college outfits from earlier this week. Being one of my first full college days ventures I opted for comfort and cosiness considering the bitter cold mornings we've been experiencing lately. I was worried that come afternoon I'd be sick of heat exhaustion however the whether held out for me and refused the sun to shine.

b x

No comments :

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC