Friday 17 October 2014

My Week in Photos, 4









Recovering from god knows what the past week has been exhausting and I'm glad to finally be rid of the incessant migraines which were knocking me out however, me being me have fallen ill with a cold, shock! Can't remember the last time my eyes never felt heavy and my head fuzzy; it's a pain to say the least and I'm dreaming for the day I'm back to pristine health. 

1. A close up of the detail in my paisley trousers brought from MissPap. I'm so in love with them; they're so flattering and really lovely and comfortable to help with easy transition into the autumn months.
2. English 'work' browsing through Vogues of 2014, getting a bit lost in the blissful moment.
3. Starbucks date with the other half; caramel macchiato for me every time *heart eyes emoji* I need one now.
4. Close up of another buy from MissPap recently, their new square print trousers, very chic and really easy to dress up or down, big fan.
5. Autumn is here and my Graze box actually made me squeal! It's so cute and genuinely made my day... which really just goes to show how exciting my life really is.

b x

No comments :

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC