Tuesday 4 November 2014

My Week in Photos, 5









\

Shoot me. Please. I deserve to be shot or at least not to have my name in as a blog if I'm not going to regularly post. I apologise profusely yet again for severely lacking at being able to regularly post on here however I enjoy it so much which is why I don't give up! 
I am behind even on weekly posts so here is just one of my week off college just gone.

1. Ikea shopping! Me and my other half went to grab some pieces for our rooms and met his mum and sister for lunch. I got to do some shopping too (much to his dismay!) so all in all was a really nice day. Here's just a picture of our little family.
2. Due to some unknown circumstance, my last little collection of cacti, happened to shrink into themselves and pop and die (obviously don't have green fingers) however I missed my little prickly friends and had to buy some more and I was over the moon to see the little pink pots they came in! 
3. I. Love. Autumn. Running last week was so so beautiful and blissful! I even stopped to take a snap on this little cut-through (which is actually quite risky and dangerous) because of how lovely it was!
4. Dinner and a show! Halloween unfortunately had no fun on the cards for me this year so instead me and my boyfriend caught a movie (The Maze Runner; v. good, I recommend and can't wait to read the book) and then went for a 'cheeky little nandos' which was actually a veerryy pleasant evening and I much enjoyed. 
Here I'm wearing my H&M scarf and jumper and phone case, Zara boyfriend coat, Topshop playsuit, Aldo bag and Boohoo booties.

I do have an excuse for the bad blogging; work and college. A refurbishment at work has been causing lots of stress on what I'm going to do and college has continued to abuse and throw coursework at me relentlessly. Last week I very excitedly got offered work experience at a local newspaper and I can't wait! It's unfortunately not until next Spring so I have a while to wait but regardless I am over the moon. I'll have you all know I also brought a mirror on my Ikea trip so I shall now also be able to do some more regular outfit posts; selfies but they're something! 

b x

No comments :

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC