Monday 17 November 2014

Autumn Mood Board



In my vain attempt to construct some ideas as to what I wish to shop for for the changing seasons, I quickly put together a small mood board of what a very few of my style icons are wearing at the moment. It's not often I find myself looking to celebrities for inspiration on what to wear and what's the must have thing of the moment as I usually tend to look to bloggers whose style reflects something similar to mine and go from there, Alexa Chung and the Olsen twins however, are another matter. Following both from the age of about 13 (the Olsen's obviously a little younger - Full House) it's safe to say I am obsessed with their styles. They actually fall on different ends of the fashion spectrum with Alexa Chung's style being your typical British, preppy sweetheart with a bit of an edge, to full on slouching silhouettes with the Olsen's however I would find it impossible to choose one I 'preferred'. I included Kylie Jenner too, as I particularly like how approachable her style is. Being the same age as me (crying for a lifetime) I feel her take on fashion is completely accessible to me while still being ahead of the game and on top of the trends. I just wish I had her money to spend too. 

b x 

No comments :

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC