Tuesday 25 November 2014

My Week in Photos, 7








This is a super short post this week due to me being busy however when I look back on it, I can't quite recall anything that I did at all. Hopefully I'll be able to ensure this week however, I get some more pictures in and definitely try squeezing in an extra couple of posts because as simple as they are, these posts aren't the most appealing! 

1. A gorgeous morning sky I captured early last week. Winter always has the most beautiful sunrises, the colours are truly fascinating. I know I'm not the only one to have noticed this though due to the 10 million I've seen on Twitter and Instagram this past week, so for that I apologise.
2. I started making my outfits more winter appropriate with tights last week. They're exceptionally thin however I'm getting there slowly. Here I'm wearing my baby pink knitted jumper dress from Missguided, my ZARA boyfriend coat and Primark booties.
3. I went to see The Kooks! I'm a huge music fan (almost wanted to be a music journalist) and used to constantly be going to gigs however after joining college they got put on the back pedal and no longer a priority however it made going out the other night so much more exciting. I had a brilliant night out with my boyfriend however any images of ourselves were just embarrassing.
4. Just before going out and doing a bit of shopping with my mother bear. Wearing H&M long sleeved stripped top and camel scarf with Primark denim dress.
5. And finally a little delivery today along with some Christmas pressies (I just can't resist shopping for me). Been meaning to purchase a plain black turtle neck since last winter however only just finally got round to doing it! This plain ribbed one is from Hearts and Bows stocked at Ark Clothing and is such a lovely comfortable material, I'm so pleased with it! 

b x

No comments :

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC