Wednesday 7 January 2015

goodbye '14, hello '15



I know I'm probably a bit late to the whole 'new year' post but life's seemed to be passing me by at an alarming rate these past couple of months and I feel like I've had little time to breathe, let alone sit down and write a blog post. The lead up to Christmas with coursework deadlines and present shopping destroyed me so a little R&R over the festive period was necessary however now, with the new year and being comfortably back at college again, I'm finally ready to begin regular blogging again.

 As much as I would have liked to post a 'look back at 2014' sort of post, I found it weren't suitable considering starting my blog halfway through the year with unfortunately only having a limited number of pictures to truly portray how wonderful it has been and a poor memory allowing me to recall it in one go, and for that I am relatively peeved.

To be 'oh so cliche' I am one of those who looks to the new year as a clean slate, an opportunity to start afresh and leave all the nasty things of that year behind you, taking forward only the good memories. For me, this means having (and sticking to) a number of new years resolutions:

- sort out my college work/revision

- blog regularly 

- establish a suitable fitness routine (eventually join a gym)

- cut out horrid foods and drinks (fizzys, pizza, chocolate etc)

- maintain a healthy diet

- save money and budget well

- take more photographs

- stay organised

- don't stress

This is my entire list of new year resolutions nor those that will change immediately  however it's those most important to me in what I feel will enable me to achieve a happy, more stress free year.

b x


No comments :

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC