Friday 23 January 2015

leopard loving






After seeing Cara Delevigne's Topshop campaign with her wearing this skirt, I just knew I had to have it. I did spend however, a good four months moping about missing it several times online and it never being in stock in any of my local stores but when I went to London on my birthday weekend I was in luck to stumble upon it.
Styling it with a black turtle neck and my thigh high boots, here are a few options I'd been toying with when mix and matching when layering.

Turtle Neck / ARK Clothing
Skirt / Topshop
Boots / Public Desire
Trench Coat / Zara
Gilet / Zara
Shirt / Urban Outfitters 

(p.s I know the images and lighting are shoddy and the environment could be better but I'm just getting into the idea of outfit posts so hopefully it'll improve over time !)

b x 

2 comments :

  1. I love that you've teamed this with a checked shirt- it looks fab x
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC