Wednesday 10 September 2014

Oh, so nautical





         T Shirt Dress // Urban Outfitters / Phone Case // Izzy Clarke 

Three days in and all I can say about college so far is it's sure to be a looong year full of hard work, sleepiness and hunger. In terms of 'new college year resolutions', I've promised to (try) and ensure my attendance stays up and my mind stays focused as I am trying oh so hard to get a place in my desired uni. 

Deciding to take a picture of myself in a girls toilet was probably the most risky thing I've done all year but I grasped my chance when I could. With the last days of deliciously warm summer sun hanging over us I've decided to ensure I take advantage of them as fully as I can in my very few summer items, all the while getting steadily excited for the layering fall brings and allows us. This oversized stripe t-shirt dress from UO is such an easy piece to wear. The cherry red nautical stripes make it such a statement in itself, to be accessorised simply is all it needs. I felt like a little sailor/pirate! 

b x

Apologies if the layout is all off the post was done quickly on my phone! 

1 comment :

  1. Love your tshirt!, maybe we can follow each other via Bloglovin? let me know on my blog and I’ll follow you back asap. New Post… Visit Curly Glow

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC